A Google My Business Success Story!
A Taste of Local SEO Success.
Gami Chicken shows what significant local SEO can do to boost organic growth online through Google My Business (GMB). Our team of SEO specialists worked within a relatively moderate SEO budget, and through smart SEO practices – like educating the client – we built a strong collaborative relationship that produced amazing results. De-lish!
We began working with Gami Chicken in 2018, and while our technical fixes to their website boosted traffic, it was their Google My Business listing that presented the biggest opportunity. It was time for one cluckin’ good SEO plan of attack!
For Gami Chicken, our goals included:
- To increase map views by 30%
- Increase Google My Business actions by 35%
- Understand the consumer market and high foot traffic potential for various suburbs to open up new franchise locations
- Optimise Google My Business listings by updating information and adding content
- Establish new listings in various locations across the state of Victoria
- Perform technical SEO fixes and optimisation
- Niche backlink acquisition for the network
Gami Chicken had a lot of incorrect information listed online about their locations. We spent some time updating opening hours and general information, plus we organised a photographer to capture high-quality images of their menu items. In essence, we worked hard, from start to finish, to make sure we covered every angle. Scrumptious!
As a result of our partnership, we blew past our initial goals, seeing some truly inspiring stats:
- 120% increase in Google My Business map actions
- 160% increase in Google My Business map views
- 21 listings claimed by us in GMB
- 8.187 million searched from one year in GMB
We’d love to call this case study a Google My Business success story. Every website or business offers different SEO hurdles, challenges, and opportunities – but we here at StudioHawk have just the seasoning you need.
I have been working closely with StudioHawk for the past few months, and the results have been amazing! Without their guidance and support, I would’ve undoubtedly been unable to obtain first page rankings for the keywords ‘tutor’, ‘tutors’ and ‘tutoring’ – all of which are ultra-competitive keywords. Thanks, guys!
Our organisation has worked with StudioHawk for the past six months. We have seen our online presence and conversions go from strength-to-strength as a direct result of their guidance, knowledge, and industry relationships. They’re organised, professional, and deliver to a very high standard and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.