A taste of local SEO success
We began working with Gami Chicken in 2018, and while our technical fixes to their website boosted traffic, it was their Google My Business listing that presented the biggest opportunity.
To grow the local SEO for over 15 locations and dominate the local ‘fried chicken’ market, we had to:
- Optimise Google My Business listings by updating information and adding content
- Establish new listings in various locations across the state of Victoria
- Perform technical SEO fixes and optimisation
- Niche backlink acquisition for the network
Challenges & Objectives
A delicious challenge from the get-go
For Gami Chicken, our goal was to:
- To increase map views by 30%
- Increase Google My Business actions by 35%
- Understand the consumer market and high foot traffic potential for various suburbs to open up new franchise locations
Gami Chicken had a lot of incorrect information listed online about their locations. We spent some time updating opening hours and general information, plus we organised a photographer to capture high quality images of their menu items. In essence, we worked hard, from start to finish, to make sure we covered every angle.
As a result of our partnership, we blew past our initial goals, seeing some truly inspiring stats.
I have been working closely with StudioHawk for the past few months, and the results have been amazing! Without their guidance and support, I would’ve undoubtedly been unable to obtain first page rankings for the keywords ‘tutor’, ‘tutors’ and ‘tutoring’ – all of which are ultra-competitive keywords. Thanks, guys!
Our organisation has worked with StudioHawk for the past six months. We have seen our online presence and conversions go from strength-to-strength as a direct result of their guidance, knowledge, and industry relationships. They’re organised, professional, and deliver to a very high standard and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.