$90,000 – $100,000 salary (excluding superannuation).
StudioHawk is a dedicated SEO agency that works with some of Australia’s leading brands. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This role requires passion and excitement for continuous growth and upskilling in SEO. We are a hybrid workplace with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote working.
What makes us special?
StudioHawk is a rapidly growing, specialised SEO agency with offices in Melbourne, Sydney & London – with our Head Office in a prime location just off Chapel Street. We are constantly striving to push the boundaries of organic search and create outcomes worth celebrating within the team.
Our vision is to deliver the best SEO, simply. How do we do this? Partnering our elite SEO Specialists with brands to unlock organic growth. We have been awarded Semrush’s Agency of the Year, the Global Search Awards Best Large Agency, as well as a staggering amount of other awards for campaigns we have run in the APAC Search Awards and in the UK Search Awards. StudioHawk is your specialised SEO agency! We are the experts re-writing the SEO playbook.
We are passionate about SEO. We want to WOW our clients, our team members, and our business partners. Creating WOW in our SEO Campaigns is what makes us exceptional.
Continuous Growth and Learning
Believe in the power of growth – both personally and professionally. We want our employees to constantly challenge themselves and strive for more. Everyone has untapped potential, and we want to give people that opportunity to grow.
Humble Hawks, Take Accountability
While we’ve accomplished a lot, there’s always more to do. As a company, we’ve won countless awards in SEO and business, but no matter what happens, we will always be humble, and take accountability when we’ve missed the mark.
We’ve Got Each Other’s Backs
We understand that a strong culture of collaboration is crucial to our success. We’re not just a team, we’re a cast of Hawks. All of us foster an environment that’s friendly, warm, and exciting, and we value diversity in ideas, opinions, and perspectives. You swoop in when a Hawk needs a hand in a tough situation
What is a Senior SEO specialist?
Our job is to make sure that our clients appear at the top of the search results page – whether people are Googling for a new laptop from Officeworks, running shoes from New Balance, or a new fashion ensemble from Meshki. Senior SEO Specialists are highly skilled in SEO and focused on handling the more complex and enterprise level SEO campaigns. They act as an accessible, strategic SEO expert, offering guidance from experience, and mentorship. They are at the forefront of innovation in the SEO industry, identifying opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- An experienced SEO professional with 3+ years of experience.
- A creative thinker who likes to think outside of the box.
- Always looking for personal and professional progression.
- Someone that enjoys meeting new people and building relationships.
- An enthusiastic team player.
- Fascinated by the world of digital marketing.
- Looking to be a part of a high-growth agency on the bleeding edge of innovation.
- Tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet when thrown in the deep end.
- Have strong and clear communication skills which you will use via emails, phone calls, and
during internal external meetings.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression pathways – Coming in as a Senior we have progression through our level system through skill testing, and assigned key projects in the agency to support the Head of SEO Performance – with the potential to become an SEO Director in the future.
- Modern working environment – We don’t work in a stuffy office full of beige cubicles. We’re currently located in a beautifully refurbished warehouse in Prahran.
- Healthy Office Lifestyle
- Daily healthy breakfast supplied.
- Mental health programs available with 4x free sessions.
- Monthly physiotherapy sessions.
- Team events – We have quarterly team lunches & events as well as company events throughout the year! Some past events include cork and canvas, archery attack, axe-throwing, escape rooms, office Olympics, pizza nights, and pottery.
- Bonuses – Once at an SEO Specialist level, there is potential for bonuses through projects and KPIs!
- Pet-friendly office – We have Basil, our ‘Doggo In Charge’, but you can bring your pets to the office as well. If they love other people and scratches behind the ear, they’re welcome at StudioHawk.
What we expect from you? We need to see your hunger, your passion, and your eagerness to join the cast.
- Submit your application via the link below.
- In your cover letter discuss what excites you most about the role. Was it our perks, our case studies, or our staff’s good looks? It can be anything! Talk about what you believe it takes to be a Hawk!
- Tell us what your favourite hobby is and why, (so we can weed out people who didn’t read this).
- Attach your CV and anything else that makes you stand out.
What to expect from the process
Please note, if your initial application is unsuccessful you will be notified that you have not been shortlisted.
Phone Interview – Someone from our P&C team will call you to discuss the position and ask a few questions. (15 Minutes)
F2F Interview – This is typically a 1:1 interview that allows an in-depth discussion about SEO, the role,
and what to expect. This will include a skills assessment. (1 hour)
Trial Day – An in-person trial to see your skills in action and for you to get a feel of our workplace and culture. (1.5-2 hours)
Reference Checks – If successful, we will require 2 professional references so that we will contact.
Decision Time – We’ll make a decision and contact you via phone. This will happen as soon as we have had contact with your referees.