What is an SEO specialist?
Well our job is to make sure, regardless if you’re Googling for that new laptop at Officeworks, running shoes from New Balance, or a new fashion ensemble from Meshki, our clients are coming up at the top of the Search results.
Nope, not the ads that we all skim over, I’m talking about the Organic listings underneath.
This requires a lot of detailed work, mapping out website architecture, understanding user experience, digital content strategies, and a very keen eye for detail.
Our approach is simple, if you were really craving Vietnamese food your first destination probably wouldn’t be that bar on the corner that does everything. Instead, you might head to Hanoi Hannah, or that new Banh Mi down the road because they specialise in Vietnamese food.
With marketing agencies it’s largely the same, you have companies that are trying to do everything and nothing that well, with stressed out teams and disappointed customers because things just aren’t as they expected.
StudioHawk is the Hanoi Hannah, the specialised Vietnamese place that you keep coming back to, because they just do one thing, but it hits the spot.
We have training programs to teach you everything you need to know to become a lean mean SEO machine.
That’s why this is a junior role! To find out if you’re the best fit for us. Are you…
- A creative thinking and like to think outside of the box
- Always looking for personal and professional progression
- Someone that enjoys meeting new people and building relationships
- An enthusiastic team player
- Fascinated by the world of digital marketing
- Looking to be apart of a high growth agency on the bleeding edge of innovation
- Tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet when thrown in the deep end
- Able to write emails, correspond on phone calls and internal & external meetings
StudioHawk Brand Values
Be hardworking and enjoy what you do. Helping your team and clients is exciting, and you’re a game changer, mover, and a shaker – work shouldn’t feel like work.
Passion is infectious. Show how passionate you are and let it bleed into conversation with friends, clients, and colleagues.
Eager to Seize Opportunity
Think outside the box. When you see an opportunity, take it. Provided it passes your win/win test.
Now that we know everything about you, here’s more about us:
StudioHawk is a rapidly growing, specialised SEO agency based in Melbourne & London.
We are constantly striving to push the boundaries of organic search and create outcomes worth celebrating with the team.
For us, that one thing is obviously SEO, so instead of having many different departments fighting for budgeting and resourcing, the cooks in our kitchen are dishing out the same good SEO work, with improvements every time.
We have been awarded Semrush’s Agency of the Year, the Global Search Awards Best Large Agency, as well as over 20+ other awards for campaigns we have run in the APAC Search Awards, and in the UK search awards.
Essentially, our SEO is Three Michelin Stars 👌
For more information on how we strategies and provide results for out clients see our case studies – https://studiohawk.com.au/case-studies/
- Clear progression pathways – We have a clear career progression with StudioHawk, from the beginning as a Junior, through specialisation and becoming a senior.
- Modern working environment – We don’t work in a stuffy office full of beige cubicles. We’re currently located in a refurbished warehouse in Prahran with another new office currently being refurbished!
- Healthy Office Lifestyle
- Weekly Personal Training Sessions
- Wednesday healthy breakfast supplied
- Mental health programs available with 3 x free sessions
- Monthly Physiotherapy sessions
- Monthly team events – We have monthly team events! Some past events include cork and canvas, archery attack, game (In-person Mafia) & pizza nights, and pottery.
- Bonuses – Be rewarded for bringing business to StudioHawk. SEO Specialists attain 10% of any sale or campaign investment increase they close. The potential for being well paid is almost limitless.
- Pet-friendly office – We have Basil, our Doggo In Charge, but you can bring your pets to the office as well. If they love other people and scratches behind the ear, they’re welcome at StudioHawk.
Look after the Cast
We accept people of all backgrounds, all ages, gender, experience and more. We hire parents returning to work, ex-hospitality staff, retail staff, university graduates, people looking for a change in career. Our diversity is what gives us unique perspectives, and gives our clients more points of view.
We are a bit different in the way we hire. We are looking for intelligence and soft skills over experience. That’s why we offer full training of our processes, systems, and how to work with clients. You just need to bring a good work ethic, and a willingness to learn!
Sounds intriguing thus far? Keep reading to learn exactly what the Role entails
- Joining a fast growing & passionate SEO agency in Australia
- Choosing your own destiny by specialising and going into either our technical team, content strategy, authority and PR building, or our expert training team.
- Communicate, work and strategise with other SEO Specialists across the UK and soon to be the US
- Starting on 4 days for the onboarding process, to a quick transition to 5 days
- Full training provided with the opportunity for career progression, and monthly bonus incentives to increase your remuneration.
- Build confidence by working with a range of clients including business owners, marketing managers, website merchandisers and content creators
- Developing clear communication skills with clients via emails, phone calls, Zoom and in-person meetings
- Writing and creating monthly reports for clients and analysing data
- Learning to direct SEO campaigns and identifying opportunities for growth for the countless small to medium sized businesses around the country
- Conducting SEO Site Audits, utilising specialised tools to create proposals to pitch to potential clients
- Setup, manage and optimise SEO campaigns.
- Conduct strong On-page and Off-page optimisation strategies.
- Learning the basics of Conversion Rate Optimisation, User Experience and User Interface techniques and strategies
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
Where we want to see you in 12 months:
- A leading SEO Specialist, working on advanced campaign strategies for some of the biggest brands in the country
- Writing Award winning case studies on your enterprise accounts
- On a SEO Specialist Salary package of $65,000+. And, based on performance and commission structure, there could be a potential to make way more!
- Be fully integrated into the digital marketing industry with a ton of hands on experience in all things digital
StudioHawk is located in a prime location just off Chapel Street, in a beautifully converted warehouse.
Currently, we are working between offices & remotely, with most of our time spent in the office.
What’s next? We need to see your hunger, your passion, and your eagerness to join the cast:
- Write a cover letter that discusses what excites you most about the role, was it our perks, our case studies, our staff’s good looks? It can be anything! Talk about what it takes to be a Hawk.
- In this letter, tell us what your favourite hobby is and why (so we can weed out people that didn’t read this!).
- Attach your CV or anything that makes you stand out.