StudioHawk is a dedicated SEO specialist agency that works with some of Australia’s leading brands, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Junior SEO Specialist to join us.
- Be part of the largest specialised SEO agency in Australia
- Full training provided with the opportunity for career progression
- Part-time hours with transition to full-time within 6 months of training
- Previous SEO experience can fast track the transition into full time
About Our Company
StudioHawk is a boutique SEO agency that focuses on one thing- getting you found online through search. In the past year, we have been named SEMRush’s Agency of the Year, won the Optus Media and Marketing Business Award, and the Australian Business Award for Marketing Innovation.
Our vision is simple- be the number one SEO agency in Australia, and the world, and have our staff be rewarded and have fun along the way whilst doing it.
We are committed to re-imaging the industry by championing honesty, transparency, and satisfaction. The only way for us to get there is for our people to love their jobs and to work hard because of it.
About The Role
You will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns and content creation with the Content Team, from spear-heading client search marketing campaigns and working to improve the client’s website and landing page conversion rates.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Setup, manage and optimise SEO campaigns.
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong on-page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimisation strategies and link analysis.
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics, and technologies.
- Manage landing pages and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation.
- Educate Account Managers on strategies so they can keep clients in the loop on our strategies and tactics.
- Transition from Junior SEO Specialist to SEO Specialist with the potential to run enterprise-level accounts as well as independent account management.
StudioHawk is in a prime location just off Chapel Street, in a beautifully converted warehouse. We are looking for an applicant that can do three days to start with and transition to a full-time role within 6 months. If an applicant has had SEO experience, we are more than welcome to fast track individual candidates into a full time junior role.
We are looking for a passionate Junior SEO Specialist with a keen interest in the SEO industry who is motivated to learn and develop with us, ideally growing alongside our agency and potentially coordinating teams.
No previous SEO or digital marketing experience is necessary, we’ll provide you with industry training to give you the tools and skill sets you need to succeed in this role. If you have the right attitude and the aptitude, we can help you succeed.
- You take pride in the work you do, down to the smallest detail, and have an obsession with the overall customer experience.
- You’ve got the ability to have fun and just be yourself, be respectful of everyone’s views and opinions and be a team player.
- You work well autonomously and use initiative to get things done.
- You have awesome energy and enthusiasm with a can-do attitude.
- You love the world of SEO and the potential growth of our agency.
- You are tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet and respond well under pressure.
- You’re looking for a career in SEO and account management.
- Have a strong aptitude for learning new things.
- You must have a sound command of the English language; be able to compose well-written emails and have an excellent phone manner.
- Live within the state of Victoria.
- Must have permanent residency in Australia.
Does this sound like something you’re interested in? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Click on the apply button to submit your application with us today.