StudioHawk is a dedicated SEO specialist agency that works with some of Australia’s leading brands, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join us.
- Be part of the largest specialised SEO agency in Australia
- Full training provided with the opportunity for career progression
- Part-time hours with full-time potential within an intimate work environment
About Our Company
StudioHawk is a boutique SEO agency that focuses on one thing, getting you found online through search. In the past year, we have been named SEMRush’s agency of the year, won the Optus Media and Marketing business award, and the Australian Business Award for Marketing innovation.
Our vision is simple; be the number one SEO agency in Australia, and the world, and have our staff be rewarded and have fun along the way whilst doing it. We are committed to re-imaging the industry by championing honesty, transparency and satisfaction. The only way for us to get there? For our people to love their jobs and to work hard because of it.
About The Role
As a digital PR specialist, you will be responsible for implementing various elements of a client’s digital PR strategy, as instructed by the internal SEO Specialist account management team.
- Seek and seize opportunities for links on publications / websites for clients
- Produce organic results for through PR campaigns
- Understanding of PR and stories that gain interest from the public
- Build quality Digital PR outreach campaigns designed for development of client’s SEO profile.
- Research and understand the PR campaigns of competitors, analyse and report on them.
- Build relationships with journalists, editors, media groups, community groups, consumer and public interest groups across multiple industry websites.
- Write quality press releases to promote our clients to the world.
- Conduct quality and insightful research into our client’s USPs and product offerings
- Understand our clients and be on the front foot to create PR Content for their benefit.
- Conduct extensive Digital PR outreach on behalf of our clients.
- Be the source of expertise for PR campaigns, contribute to brainstorming sessions for the content team and the marketing team to create client stories for publication.
- Keep on top of news and media which is relevant to StudioHawk and our clients.
- Proactively look for media opportunities, story opportunities and any ways we can promote our clients in a positive light.
- Report to the team and your managers with transparency.
The Preferred Candidate will:
- Stellar communication skills for front facing roles with journalists & clients.
- Effective time management skills to run multiple projects and clients.
- Take pride in your work, down to the smallest detail. Have an obsession with positive customer experience.
- You can work autonomously and use your initiative to get things done.
- You have an AWESOME energy and a positive, can-do attitude.
- You’re willing to take direction from multiple people within the StudioHawk team to focus and get your work done.
- You will grow into the Digital PR Role and then take it further. Establish the Digital PR space and help grow this element of StudioHawk.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO, and then learn more about SEO from our talented team of experts.
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking
*Please note, this is not a traditional PR role. We are looking for creative individuals to fill an SEO centered approach to Digital PR.
Prime location just off Chapel Street, in a beautifully converted warehouse. We are looking for an applicant that can do three days to start with and transition to a full-time role within 6 months.
Note: Only applicants with a Cover Letter & Resume will be considered. Due to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.