Small Businesses Support
As a sole trader or small businesses, you may be eligible to apply for grants of $20,000, $15,000 or $10,000 if your payroll is up to $10 million. Applications open Friday 18 September 2020 so it’s time to gather your documents, lookout for the application and apply now!
For applicants to be eligible for a grant, you must:
- operate a Victoria located business
- participate in the Commonweath Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Your business could receive the following:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
Business Resilience Package Application
The grant application will open on Friday, 18th September. There will be a full list of the eligibility criteria when the application is open. If you would like to be notified, you can subscribe to the Business Victoria Update newsletter.
We are here to help with the application process! Contact us today to discuss an audit outlining what an SEO Campaign would entitle so you can start working towards ranking in Google SERPs.
What is the Business Resilience Package?
Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria have been impacted by the ongoing restrictions due to COVID-19. Due to this, the Victorian Government has announced a $3 billion package, called the Business Resilience Package or the Business Survival and Adaptation Package, to help business that are impacted and need assistance in moving forward. This includes cash grants, tax relief and cashflow support which will allow business across Victoria to survive and continue to operate.